Criminal Law


If you are charged with an offence, please contact our firm, we may help you to contact the police in charge to request withdrawal of the charge; or reduce any the penalty. We may act for you to make certain representation before the final hearing. We may act for you to appear at Court.

Harry Jiang acted for a client who was charged by NSW police and was convicted by Ryde Local Court. The client approached and instructed Harry Jiang that he did not do anything as charged. Harry Jiang made an application to set aside the charges successfully and advised the client that he should be able to seek costs wasted in setting aside the charges- unfortunately, the client did not decide to proceed with the costs application against NSW police;